Saturday, October 29, 2011

A small view of my life in Uganda..

I made a video with some of the footage I got during my first trip to Uganda. I have said it a million times, but, there aren't words or photos or videos that can express that trip.

I am still trying to raise funds for my return. If I don't raise them soon I will be unable to make this trip. I am still preserving and trusting in the Father. I know these are hard times for some, and I understand you are unable to help at this time. But, if you feel you want to donate to help me go back and grow deeper in love with Uganda it would be more than appreciated! There is a paypal on this blog and my webstore at:

bethanysblessings.storenvy.com

or you can donate by cash/check by sending me an email for information at bethanyt1@mac.com

Please watch this and take a glimpse into what I saw for 3 months...

A Trip Back to Uganda





3 comments:

  1. When will you be selling more key chains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,
    I have added two more to the store. I have a giraffe and drum remaining. I apologize for the store not showing any available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered a few minutes ago. Is there any way if I order the key chains again in the next few minutes I don't have to be charged for shipping again and you can send everything together?
    Rose

    ReplyDelete