Thursday, October 6, 2011

My apologies..

Wow, my apologies!

I made a promise in my last blog I have yet to keep! I still have these products to sell!
But, unfortunatly, I have had troubles with getting everything set up.

But, fear not, they are here! There are currently about 7 items in the store. Please check them out. I will soon be adding more.

Bethanys Blessings Store

If you have any questions about any of these products feel free to contact me.

I also have added a paypal donate button to my blog. If you would like to help fund my trip to return back to Uganda in January it is there for you, and, I would be more than grateful for your contributions.

I find myself fearing for the lack of funds for this trip. But, I am remaining faithful. If my God wants me there he will make a way! Your contributions and prayers mean more than the world to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment